The Latest News
March 9, 2022
Ivey Homes Win Big at the Stellar Awards 2022
Mark Ivey and the Ivey Homes Sales and Marketing Team celebrated with the rest of the local builder/real estate community last night at the 2022 Stellar Awards. The night was full of great food, drinks, and fellowship. In addition to a fabulous night out, the Ivey Homes team was recognized for their impressive achievements in 2021, bringing home a total of 11 awards!
- Builder Executive of the Year – Mark Ivey
- Community Service Award – Buy Ivey, Build Community
- Builder with the Most New Townhomes Closed – Ivey Homes, 65
- Builder with the Most New Homes Closed Gold Award – Ivey Homes, 254
- Best Curb Appeal for a Spec Home – 518 Hampton Drive, Windsor
- Best Kitchen for a Spec Home – 864 Lillian Park Drive, Crawford Creek
- Best Selling Community – Crawford Creek
- Sales Manager Award $76.5 Million Worth of Properties Sold During 2021 – Caroline Ashe
- Platinum Sales Award $10 Million+ in Sales – Becky Martin
- Platinum Sales Award $10 Million+ in Sales – Ronda Brainard
- Gold Sales Award $8.75 Million+ in Sales – Letitia DeChant
We are so proud of all the hard work the team has put in over the past year and we look forward to another record breaking 2022! Congratulations team and thank you to our community, who without, this would not be possible!