The Latest News
July 26, 2022
Benefits of an Online Sales Counselor
Most searches for anything these days start with an online search, wouldn’t you agree? Whether it is shopping for shoes, a new dress, or groceries, everything available can be narrowed down from your phone. Buying an Ivey home is no different and we take it one step further with a real live person behind the website and chat!
Meet Savanna Kendra, Ivey Homes’ Online Sales Counselor or OSC for short. Savanna’s sole duties are to make your search for a new home or just quick answers about a community easy. We encourage you to take advantage of the Online Sales Counselor services Savanna provides, she is ready to help make your Ivey buying experience even better.
There are many benefits to utilizing an online sales counselor, let’s look at a few:
- The OSC is an expert on all Ivey Communities. This helps a homebuyer explore the benefits and amenities of each community.
- The OSC is a pro at navigating the Ivey website. Savanna can help narrow down floor plans and options that a homebuyer is looking for.
- The OSC can schedule one on one time for a homebuyer to visit a community. The best time spent in uninterrupted time with the Ivey Sales Associate and the OSC has access to every community to make the best use of a person’s time.
- The OSC is trained in the Ivey building process and can quickly answer questions about homesites, building schedules, amenities, approved lenders, and new home pricing.
- The OSC serves as a personal homebuyer concierge for all of our Ivey Elite Homebuyers, gathering information about home inspections, local utilities, and fun things to do around the Augusta River Region. Become an Ivey Elite Homebuyer
- The OSC is online and ready to help from 8 am to 8 pm daily making it easy to continue your new home search when it is convenient for you. Contact Savanna
Ivey Homes is a leading new home builder in Evans, Grovetown and Augusta, GA, and North Augusta, SC, with townhome and single-family home pricing ranging from the $220,000’s to mid $500,000’s. For more information about living in or building a new home in Columbia County, Richmond County, or Edgefield County, visit iveyhomes.com! Connect with us on our Facebook page and Text: IVEY to 77848 for convenient updates. SEARCH NEW HOMES