The Latest News
February 27, 2023
Decorating your home for Spring
Spring is right around the corner and with it brings a sense of renewal, with flowers blooming and trees coming to life. It's the perfect time to refresh your home with some new décor and color. Here are some simple and affordable ways to give your home a spring makeover:
- Bring in the color - Add a pop of color to your home with brightly colored throw pillows, curtains, or a fresh coat of paint. Spring is a great time to incorporate pastel colors like lavender, light blue, and blush pink.
- Decorate with flowers - Fresh flowers are a must-have for any spring décor. Place them in vases or use them to create a beautiful centerpiece. You can also opt for faux flowers or potted plants to bring some greenery indoors.
- Create a cozy ambiance - Spring is the perfect time to swap out your heavy winter bedding for lighter, brighter linens. Add a cozy throw blanket and some plush pillows for extra comfort.
- Light it up - Use spring as an opportunity to update your lighting fixtures. Replace heavy winter drapes with sheer, airy curtains that allow more light into your home. You can also add some accent lighting, like table lamps or fairy lights, to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Update your accessories - Change up your home décor accessories to reflect the spring season. Add some new picture frames, vases, or decorative objects that feature spring-inspired designs or colors.
- Get creative with DIY - If you're feeling crafty, consider making your own spring-themed décor. You can create your own wall art, wreaths, or even planters. Not only will you save money, but you'll also have the satisfaction of creating something unique. Check out some of these beautiful DIY wreath ideas here!
- Embrace nature - Bring the outdoors in by incorporating natural elements into your décor. Use branches, twigs, and other natural materials to create a rustic, organic look.
Decorating your home for spring is a fun and easy way to refresh your space and get in the spirit of the season. Whether you opt for fresh flowers, new lighting fixtures, or DIY projects, a few small changes can make a big impact. So, go ahead and get started on your spring makeover today! If you try one of these tips, be sure to tag us on Facebook or Instagram, we'd love to see it!
Ivey Homes is a leading new home builder in Evans, Grovetown and Augusta, GA, and North Augusta, SC, with townhome and single-family home pricing ranging from the $220,000’s to mid $500,000’s. For more information about living in or building a new home in Columbia County, Richmond County, or Edgefield County, visit iveyhomes.com! Connect with us on our Facebook page and Text: IVEY to 77848 for convenient updates.