The Latest News
January 4, 2023
An Ivey Home Makes Fulfilling Your New Year's Resolutions a Breeze!
The new year is here and as we all know, it brings with it a sense of refresh and renew. As everyone is working to draft a plan for New Year's Resolutions, we've compiled a list of ways that a New Ivey Home can help you fulfill five common New Year's Resolutions. It may not be easy to complete every resolution on your list, but with the help of your new home, these common resolutions can be done!
- Eat Healthier - Eating healthier is always a top contender for one of the most common New Year's Resolutions each year. Unfortunately, most kitchens are not suitable for the healthy cooking, meal prep, etc. that comes with eating healthier. With your new Ivey kitchen, you will be guaranteed a great space for cooking.
- Spend More Time with Friends and Family - We know life gets hectic and it can be difficult to make time for family and friends, but this year we are challenging you to carve out time to spend with the ones you love. Whether you have friends over for dinner or have family stay in the guest room for a while, Ivey homes are designed to have plenty of space to entertain or house all your guests!
- Exercise More - Along with eating healthier, exercising and getting in shape is usually at the top of the list for New Year's Resolutions and for good reason, the best way to feel good from the inside out is to get your body moving. Exercising can be a big task to take on, though; from finding the perfect gym to finding time your busy schedule to actually go, it's no wonder that these resolutions often get lost in the first part of the new year. Ivey Homes make it so that you can bring the workout to you! Our flex rooms are perfect for an at-home gym and each of our communities have walking trails and pools to get you out and moving! In fact, Sinclair at Crawford Creek offers a community-exclusive clubhouse that has a gym! What's better than not having to leave your neighborhood to go to the gym?
- Learn a New Skill or Hobby - It can get boring doing the same old routine day in and day out which is why many people make learning a new skill or hobby one of their New Year's Resolutions. No space to do that in your current home? No problem, many Ivey Home floor plans offer bonus rooms, studies, and other recreational areas that are the perfect spaces to learn and perfect a new skill and/or hobby.
- Save Money - We all wish we had more money which is why another common resolution is to save more money. While there are many programs and plans to help you save more dough, one often overlooked way of saving is on energy bills. Ivey Homeowners have the benefit of IveyWise construction on their side. IveyWise, developed exclusively by Ivey Homes, includes features and benefits that insure your new home is on the cutting edge of efficiency. An Ivey Home employs the most progressive construction techniques while maintaining affordability and beauty while also saving homeowners money. All Ivey Homes have an Energy Savings Label which includes both a HERS rating and Average Annual Energy Savings for the home.
Whatever your resolutions are, we hope that you conquer them in 2023 - whether that be in a new Ivey Home or not. If you'd like to learn more about Ivey Homes or schedule an appointment to meet with one of our onsite sales associates, contact us today.
Ivey Homes is a leading new home builder in Evans, Grovetown and Augusta, GA, and North Augusta, SC, with townhome and single-family home pricing ranging from the $220,000’s to mid $500,000’s. For more information about living in or building a new home in Columbia County, Richmond County, or Edgefield County, visit iveyhomes.com! Connect with us on our Facebook page and Text: IVEY to 77848 for convenient updates.